Thursday, January 31, 2008

Humor Has It

Rumor Has It
I would rate this movie thumbs up or thumbs down thumbs up good or a thumbs down which is bad. I would rate the movie with a thumbs up because it had humor and had some drama. The movie was fast going through scenes it kept me watching the movie. It was a fun movie to watch. I recommend this movie to watch. This movie has some great actors in it. This movie is based on the graduate too.
The genre is comedy, drama, and romance. The director in the movie is Rob Reiner. The actors in Rumor has it is Jennifer Aniston, Sarah Huttinger Kevin Costner, Beau Burroughs Shirley MacLaine , Katharine Richelieu ,Mark Ruffalo Jeff Daly, Richard Jenkins, Earl Huttinger ,Christopher McDonald ,Roger McManus Steve Sandvoss, Scott.
My conclusion I will end with a quotes: You know, I never told you this, but they based a movie on my family. Seriously. Titanic. They changed it a little. There's not boat, nothing sank. But I did pose naked for a portrait once.

No comments: